So let’s talk sheet masks. We’re all about results-driven clean beauty here at SWIISH. This is why we think a Saturday night spent pro-mask-inating (more on this in a second) is nothing short of perfection.
How To Do Sheet Masks (The Right Way)
Want firmer, smoother, more hydrated skin? Here’s a few beauty insider secrets we swear by when using sheet masks.
In The AM
If you’re more of a morning pro-mask-inator, wake up your skin with maximum glow-power. To help depuff and reduce redness before applying your skincare and makeup for the day, try these SWIISH tips:
- Place your Glow Getter Sheet Mask in the fridge overnight to use on a cleansed face when you wake for a cooling effect.
- Use a Rose Quartz Face Roller on top of the sheet mask, rolling in an outwards motion to help massage all those hydrating ingredients into the skin.
- Use any leftover serum from your mask as a moisturiser before applying makeup for the day (no need to wipe away all that goodness!). It’ll give your skin that gorgeous, dewy glow you’re after, trust us.
In The PM
Love to wind down with a sheet mask in the evening? Us too. Here’s how we get the most out of our nightly glow game:
- Cleanse and exfoliate your skin with a Konjac Sponge. This effective (yet super-gentle) process helps remove dry or dead skin cells, without stripping the skin of important oils and moisture.
- Next, use a Glow Getter Sheet Mask for 15-mins to help repair dry skin. More is not necessarily more! Sticking to this recommended time will give you best results.
- After removing your mask, help the remaining serum tabsorb by using a Rose Quartz Gua Sha in smooth strokes along your face. This process helps increase circulation (great for collagen production!), assist lymphatic drainage, and minimise the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Love the Glow Getter Sheet Mask? Try our value pack of 5 and save almost $25!