Salted caramel collagen fudge – have you ever heard of a yummier treat? Let’s just say they’re fudge-ing delicious, it’s a good thing they’re super clean.
SALTED CARAMEL COLLAGEN FUDGE
Dairy-Free / Gluten-Free / Refined Sugar-Free
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp GLOW Marine Collagen Powder
- Crushed nuts of choice – we love almonds
- Salt, to taste
- Topping of choice – we love using buckinis or cacao nibs
- In a microwave-safe bowl add almond butter and microwave for 30 seconds. Once heated, mix well.
- In the same bowl, add coconut oil and microwave for another 30 seconds, or until melted. Once heated, mix to combine.
- Add maple syrup and GLOW Collagen Powder then mix until slightly thickened – the collagen helps with this! Add crushed nuts and stir. Lastly add a generous serving of salt, to taste.
- Pour mix evenly into 8 silicone cupcake holds. Top as desired. Set in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Store in the fridge for up to a week.