A simple recipe with minimum ingredients and maximum flavour. This Spiced Up Satay Stir Fry has all the tasty peanut deliciousness, with a spicy twist to support healthy digestion. This dish is one of our busy mid-week go-to’s.
SPICED UP SATAY STIR FRY
Vegetarian / Dairy-free
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced ginger
- 3 shallots, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 450g pack firm tofu, cubed
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- ¼ cup sweet soy sauce
- 250g packet vermicelli rice noodles
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat, then add the ginger, shallots, and chilli. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the tofu and fry for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure each side is cooked. Then add the peanut butter and sweet soy sauce, stirring through until everything is evenly coated.
- Add your noodles, mixing well to combine with everything else. Stir fry for a final 3-4 minutes and serve. Garnish with shallots and sesame seeds to serve.