A one-pan pasta dish is what dreams are made of – in our opinion at least. This uber-SWIISH One-Pan Passata Pasta is rich in antioxidants (thanks to the garlic and capsicum), making it the perfect health-packed recipe.
ONE-PAN PASSATA PASTA
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 500g beef mince
- 2 cups water
- 700g jar of passata sauce
- 2 cups tubular pasta
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic and capsicum. Cook for 6-7 minutes, or until softened. Add beef to the pan and break apart while browning for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the water and passata sauce. Stir, then add the pasta. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from heat and stir through the parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with parsley to serve.