A family-favourite dish doesn’t get much easier (or delicious) than this. We are crushing on this Paprika-Spiced One-Tray Chicken, big time.
PAPRIKA-SPICED ONE-TRAY CHICKEN
- 4 chicken Marylands (thigh with the drumstick attached)
- 3 large tomatoes, quartered
- 1 green capsicum, roughly diced
- 1 yellow capsicum, roughly diced
- 1 red onion, sliced into wedges
- 4 garlic cloves, squashed with the back of a knife (peel on)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ bunch fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven 180ºC.
- Place the chicken Marylands, tomatoes, capsicum, onion, and garlic in a large baking tray.
- Add the olive oil, vinegar, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper to the tray and mix it with the chicken well to coat evenly.
- Spread the chicken and vegetables evenly across the tray and roast for 50-60 minutes, or until the chicken is golden and cooked through.