One-pot. Mouth-watering. Super clean. This Creamy Mushroom & Asparagus Salmon is a winner in the SWIISH kitchen.
CREAMY MUSHROOM & ASPARAGUS SALMON
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 ½ cups mushrooms, sliced
- ¾ cup cream
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 bunches of asparagus, ends trimmed
- Fresh parsley, roughly chopped, to garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat, add the oil.
- Season the salmon with Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Place salmon in the pan and cook for approximately 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your desire. Remove salmon from pan and set aside.
- Reduce heat to low and add butter, garlic, mushrooms, cream, and chicken stock to the same pan. Stir until the sauce starts to simmer.
- Add asparagus and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes, or until asparagus is tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove lid and add salmon back to the pan. Spoon sauce over salmon. Garnish with parsley and serve.