There are a lot of things to love about this Greek Green Goddess Salad. It’s high in important nutrients and minerals from the dark leafy greens and takes only a few minutes to throw together. You’re gonna love it.
GREEK GREEN GODDESS SALAD
Vegetarian / Gluten-free
- 2 cups rocket, otherwise mixed salad leaves will also work
- 250g 90-second microwave Mediterranean brown rice – we love using the Seeds of Change brand available at your local supermarket
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 4 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Mix dressing ingredients in a bowl or small jar.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and toss to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste, then serve.
SWIISH Tip: If you want to take this salad to work, prepare the dressing the night before, store it in the fridge and take all the ingredients to go the next day.