Anyone craving a sweet treat? How about one that’s super healthy? These Ooey Gooey Chocolate Cookies hit the spot. Sure, they taste AMAZING – but the best part is they’re easy to make, thanks to KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer.
OOEY GOOEY CHOCOLATE COOKIES
Refined Sugar-free / Vegetarian
Makes 12 cookies
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dairy-free white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Line a tray with baking paper and set it aside.
- Using the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer, combine almond meal, cornflour and baking powder, maple syrup, coconut oil, and milk until combined. Remove the bowl and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into 12 balls. Place each evenly on the tray. Press balls slightly to flatten.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until light brown. Remove from the oven. Allow to cool before serving, and keep stored in a sealed container for up to 5 days.