Creamier with every mouthful, this overnight recipe is next level. Trust us, you’ll be dreaming of this Creamy Vanilla Chia Pudding long after it’s gone.
CREAMY VANILLA CHIA PUDDING
Dairy-free / Refined Sugar-free
- ½ cup milk – we used coconut milk
- ½ cup yoghurt – we used coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup blueberries, to top – we used fresh blueberries
- Honey, to drizzle
- Combine milk, yoghurt, chia seeds, and vanilla in a mason jar. Stir until combined. Top with blueberries.
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight. Drizzle with honey to serve.