Want an easy dinner that’s ready in no time? This One-Tray Greek Chicken & Veggie Bake is our SWIISH pick. The beauty of this dish is that the marinade is loaded with digestion-supporting ingredients (such as vinegar and lemon juice) to help your body thrive – better digestion = more nutrients absorbed. It’s simple as that!
ONE-TRAY GREEK CHICKEN & VEGGIE BAKE
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 2 medium-sized zucchinis, sliced
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- ½ cup pickled baby peppers, sliced
- 250g Greek feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Grease a non-stick baking tray with cooking spray.
- Lay your chicken thighs on the tray. Spread the cherry tomatoes, onion, zucchini, and olives evenly around the chicken.
- Pour over marinade, ensuring the chicken is well coated.
- Sprinkle baby peppers on top of the chicken.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with feta to serve.