Nothing kickstarts digestion quite like a spicy curry. This One-Pot Beef Curry is easy to make, uber-healthy, and absolutely mouthwatering. We’re obsessed.
ONE-POT BEEF CURRY
- 450g beef mince
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 3 tbsp curry paste of choice
- 3 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ½ cup tomato purée
- ½ cup frozen peas
- Salt and pepper
- Dollop of greek yoghurt, to serve
- Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large pan on low-medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic for 8-10 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the chilli and curry paste. Continue to cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the beef and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, then add the tomatoes, tomato purée, and bring to the boil. Add the peas and season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat and cook uncovered for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add a little water, if needed.
- Serve with greek yoghurt and coriander. We also love having ours with basmati rice!