A one-pan fish dish that’s so easy it practically cooks itself. We’ve got this One-Pan Chilli-Lime Fish on repeat. Loaded with immune-supporting ingredients including onion and carrot (high in antiviral properties and vitamin C) every bite is a delicious infusion of chilli and lime. P.S. The added cauliflower supports detoxification processes in the body – which is incredibly important for helping your system hum along like a well-oiled machine.
ONE-PAN CHILLI-LIME FISH
- 4 white fish fillets (400g) – we love using snapper fillets
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes, or to taste
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into fries
- 1 broccoli head, cut into florets
- Salt and fresh, to taste
- Preheat oven to 210°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, lime juice, honey, chilli flakes, and coriander in a small bowl.
- Place sweet potato and broccoli in a single layer on the prepared baking tray. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Make space for the fish fillets and place each on the tray. Brush fish with the chilli-lime mixture. Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until the fish has cooked through.
- Garnish with extra coriander to serve.