These mixed berry pops are the perfect guilt-free treat on a warm summer day. They’re even healthy enough to be eaten for breakfast!
- 1 cup Blueberries, frozen
- 1 cup Strawberries, frozen
- 1 cup Raspberries, frozen
- 1/4 cup cherries, frozen
- 2 tablespoons GLOW Marine Collagen Powder
- 1/2 to 1 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Water
- In a blender or food processor, puree the berries, GLOW Marine Collagen Powder and Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Spoon the mixed berry mixture into a popsicle mould, ensuring they are level. Cover and push in popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for a minimum of 4-6 hours until completely frozen. Ideally, freeze overnight for best results.
- To remove the mixed berry popsicles from the mould, dip the mould into warm water for 3-5 seconds before pushing the popsicles up from the bottom.