Choc Collagen Bark is the ultimate healthy beauty boosting chocolate treat.
- 2/3 cup cacao butter (buttons are best for measuring)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons GLOW Chocolate Collagen Powder
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup macadamia’s, chopped
- 1/3 cup freeze-dried strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC.
- Meanwhile, heat the cacao butter and coconut oil in a saucepan on low until melted. Remove from the heat and whisk in the maple syrup, then the collagen powder until it has dissolved.
- Next, add the cacao powder, a little bit at a time, and whisk until combined. Pour the chocolate mix into a large tray lined with baking paper and spread out evenly.
- Scatter the pistachios, macadamias, freeze-dried strawberries and coconut over the top and allow to set in the fridge. Best eaten straight from the fridge and will store it in the fridge for 1 week.