A loaded sandwich for lunch is an office favourite here at SWIISH. This Mexican Pulled Beef Sandwich packs a spicy punch. If you’re feeling super-healthy you can swap the bun for lettuce cups.
MEXICAN PULLED BEEF SANDWICH
- 2 wholemeal bread buns
- ½ avocado, to spread
- ½ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 240g pulled beef – we love using the Primo Pulled Beef available at your local supermarket
- 1 small jalapeno, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Sriracha, to drizzle
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Build the sandwiches by halving the buns and spreading each side with avocado evenly.
- Layer the buns with cabbage, pulled beef, jalapeno, coriander, sriracha, salt and pepper. Top with the other half of the bun and serve.