This Asian-Inspired Chicken Salad has it all: a bit of crunch, a bit of sweet, and a LOT of goodness. Who knew eating healthy could taste this good? We’ve been making this work-friendly salad every week.
ASIAN-INSPIRED CHICKEN SALAD
- 3 cups shredded chicken – we love using the Primo Pulled Chicken available at your local supermarket
- 4 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup radicchio, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cabbage, radicchio, carrots, shallots, and peanuts.
- Add dressing ingredients to a mason jar. Seal and shake to combine. We recommend making this the night before and storing it in the fridge overnight.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss well. We suggest using your hands to gently massage it into the ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
SWIISH Tip: If you want to prep this salad the night before, just keep the chicken and dressing separate and add them all together when you’re ready to serve.