There’s a lot to love about a Loaded Tuna Salad Sandwich – especially when it’s as flavoursome as this. The pickled cucumber gives it that sweet and sour zing that just brings every bite to life. Yummy is an understatement.
LOADED TUNA SALAD SANDWICH
Dairy-free / Pescatarian
- 1 x 95g tin of tuna
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 pieces wholemeal / seeded bread or buns
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup pickled cucumbers, halved
- ½ cup alfalfa sprouts
- ½ cup mixed lettuce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl add the tuna and mayonnaise. Stir until combined. Spread avocado evenly on both sides of the bread.
- Build the sandwich with the tuna mix, cucumbers, sprouts, lettuce, salt and pepper to serve.