Fuss-free. Clean. Satisfying. What more could you want from a work-friendly lunch? This Black Rice & Lentil Mediterranean Salad has got it going on. Seriously, we’re in love.
BLACK RICE & LENTIL MEDITERRANEAN SALAD
Vegetarian / Dairy-free
- 250g 90-second microwave pack of black rice
- 2 x 125g tins corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup shallots, roughly chopped
- 1 x store-bought lentil salad – like this one
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- 4 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper
- Prepare black rice as per packet instructions. In two lunch containers, add the black rice, corn, cucumber, olives, tomatoes, shallots, and lentil salad.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and drizzle over salad. Garnish with parsley to serve.
SWIISH Tip: You can make this lunch (minus the dressing) the night before. Or we like keep a few spare packets and tins of the black rice, corn kernels, and lentil salads at our desks and just bring (or buy) the fresh ingredients as needed! So easy.