Not a fan of tofu? We guarantee this dish will convert you! So easy, it practically cooks itself. We are obsessed with this One-tray Teriyaki Tofu.
ONE-TRAY TERIYAKI TOFU
Vegetarian / Dairy-free
- 450g extra firm tofu
- 1 small head broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 ½ cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup shallots, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, to top
- ¼ cup coriander
- Preheat oven to 190ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut tofu into cubes and spread evenly on the tray.
- Add broccoli, capsicum, carrot, and cabbage to the tray and spread them in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce evenly over the mix and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shallots, sesame seeds, and coriander to serve.