Short on time? This Creamy 15-Minute One-Pan Salmon is all kinds of yummy. You’ll be craving this cleanse-friendly dinner all day long, trust us.
CREAMY 15-MINUTE ONE-PAN SALMON
Gluten-Free / Low-carb / Pescatarian
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 4 medium-sized salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 brown onion, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300ml pouring cream
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes in oil, roughly chopped
- 2 cups spinach, washed and roughly chopped
- In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook the salmon for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion and garlic, stirring often, for approximately 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the cream and 1/3 cup water. Bring to the boil.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add salmon back to the pan for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and add spinach.