Happy World Chocolate Day… aka Sally’s favourite day of the year! To celebrate, we’ve got a skin-loving choc-treat just for you.
- 115g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 200g 70% cocoa dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup SWIISH Wellness GLOW Hot Chocolate Collagen Powder
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line square tin with baking paper, ensuring two sides of the paper overhang
- Add butter and dark chocolate to a heatproof bowl and microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Add sugar and vanilla to chocolate mixture and stir. Add the eggs, one at a time and stir until well combined. Add flour and GLOW Hot Chocolate and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into lined baking tin and scatter raspberries on top.
- Bake brownies for about 30-35 minutes or until you see the edges crack.
- Leave brownies to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Makes approx. 16 squares.