What’s better than a healthy brownie – that stills tastes like the real deal? One that’s loaded with collagen, of course. Trust us, you’ll have this skin-loving recipe on repeat.
Makes approximately 16 squares.
- 115g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 200g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup SWIISH Wellness GLOW Hot Chocolate Collagen Powder
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line a square tin with baking paper, ensuring two sides of the paper overhang.
- Add butter and dark chocolate to a heatproof bowl and microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Add sugar and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir. Add the eggs, one at a time and stir until well combined. Add flour and GLOW Hot Chocolate Collagen Powder then stir until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into a lined baking tin and scatter raspberries on top.
- Bake brownies for 30-35 minutes, or until you see the edges crack.
- Leave brownies to cool completely before cutting into squares and serving.