These chocolate treats are little bites of bliss. Loaded with collagen, skincare never tasted so good. (Seriously – what is this magic?). One taste of these Choc-Collagen GLOW Bites and you’ll be hooked.
CHOC-COLLAGEN GLOW BITES
Makes 12 Chocolate Bites
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ cup GLOW Chocolate Collagen Powder
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- Choice of nuts and seeds, to top
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, melt coconut oil for approximately 30 seconds, then add the butter and melt in the microwave for a further 10 seconds.
- Add GLOW Chocolate Powder, cacao and rice malt syrup. Whisk well until glossy and shiny.
- Pour the mixture evenly into a 12-hole cupcake tray (we recommend using the flexible silicone ones, alternatively, line each muffin hole with baking paper so they don’t stick). Top with a mix of nuts and seeds. We used almonds, buckinis, hazelnuts and goji berries!
- Freeze for approximately 20 minutes before serving. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.