Well hello there creamy, collagen-packed chia pots. Consider us obsessed with this recipe. They’re perfect for breakfast, or as an anytime-of-day snack. Run, don’t walk, to make these!
BLACKBERRY YOGHURT CHIA POTS
- 1 cup reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tsp GLOW Marine Hydrolysed Collagen
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 teaspoon flaked almond, toasted
- Honey or rice malt syrup, to serve (optional)
1. Mix together the yoghurt, vanilla, rice malt syrup and chia seeds in a bowl
2. Divide the yoghurt mixture between two mason jars or bowls, cover and pop into the fridge overnight. Add the blackberries, sprinkle on the flaked almonds and drizzle honey or rice malt syrup over the top, as desired. Enjoy!