A one-pot vego-friendly dish that practically cooks itself. Yes, we’re crushing over this 7-Ingredient One-Pot Curry recipe. It’s loaded with immune-supporting ingredients including onion and carrot (high in antiviral properties and vitamin C) and tastes like an infusion of sweet and creamy spice with every mouthful. P.s. the added cauliflower supports detoxification processes in the body – which is incredibly important for helping your system hum along like a well-oiled machine.
7-INGREDIENT ONE-POT CURRY
Dairy-free / Vegetarian
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 zucchinis, halved and sliced
- 450g Masala curry sauce
- 400ml tin coconut milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 x 250g 90-second microwave brown rice, to serve
- ½ cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped, to serve
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Once heated, add the onions and cook until fragrant. Then add cauliflower and carrots to the pot and stir.
- Add zucchini to the pot and stir. Pour the curry sauce and coconut milk into the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes, or until the vegetables have softened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Microwave rice as per packet instructions and serve with the curry.
SWIISH Tip: This curry is a great one to take to work with you! We love making a double batch up at the beginning of the week and refrigerating it in lunch-sized containers for easy grab-and-go healthy meals.