If you’re partial to a classic savoury breakfast, then you’ll love these flourless 15-Minute Brekkie Muffins. They’re clean and ridiculously tasty, just the way we like it.
15-MINUTE BREKKIE MUFFINS
Makes 12 Muffins
- 1 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 green capsicum, finely diced
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¾ cup crumbled feta
- 8 eggs
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Prepare a 12-hole muffin tray by greasing with oil or lining with muffin cases.
- Divide the spinach, capsicum, tomatoes, and feta evenly between the muffin holes.
- In a large measuring jug, whisk together the eggs, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper until combined.
- Fill each muffin hole with the egg mix until they are ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the muffins have cooked through.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from the tray to serve.