A chopped tuna salad is one of the tastiest, easiest, and most delicious lunches… always has been, always will be. This Rainbow Tuna Salad is a work-friendly favourite.
RAINBOW TUNA SALAD
Dairy-free / Pescatarian
- 425g can tuna in olive oil
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 large cucumber, halved and sliced
- ½ of red onion sliced thinly
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar and shake to combine. Keep stored in fridge for up to 3 days, if pre-preparing.
- Mix salad ingredients together in a bowl. Toss with dressing, garnish with parsley, then serve.