These are a healthy little festive treat. High in protein from the collagen, gluten-free but most of all, delicious!
- 2 teaspoons of GLOW Marine Collagen Powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid monk fruit sweetener (or sweetener of choice)
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- Icing sugar for topping (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl except the water and stir until combined.
- Add water 1/2 tablespoon at a time until dough comes together and holds in a ball.
- Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180°C and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a rolling pin, roll dough flat and use a cookie cutter to get your desired shape. Alternatively you can roll the dough into 6 even sized balls and slightly flatten. Place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack to let cool.
- If coating in optional icing sugar, create a paste with sugar and water (adding the water slowly to get the desired consistency) and top the cookies.