The mouthwatering combo of pumpkin, honey and feta in this salad make it a sure-fire favourite, year-round.
Easy Pumpkin & Feta Salad
- 400g butternut pumpkin, cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 100-150g Greek feta, crumbled
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1x250g microwave black rice
- Handful of pepitas or pine nuts & dried cranberries
- Olive oil & balsamic to drizzle before serving
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Drizzle pumpkin with olive oil, honey, smoked paprika and salt & pepper. Cook for 25 mins.
- Microwave black rice according to packet instructions and set aside to cool.
- Add baby spinach, black rice, onion, feta and pumpkin to a large serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with pepitas or pine nuts (if using), dried cranberries and drizzle with extra olive oil and balsamic if desired.
- Toss well and serve.