It’s crunchy, collagen-packed, and makes the perfect (cleaned-up) choc treat! This Choc-Collagen Donut Crunch is a guaranteed hit.
CHOC-COLLAGEN DONUT CRUNCH
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 3 tbsp GLOW Hot Chocolate Collagen Powder
- 2 cups puffed rice
- In a large bowl, melt coconut oil and syrup in a microwave for 45 seconds.
- Stir in the GLOW Hot Chocolate Collagen Powder and mix well.
- Add puffed rice and mix to combine.
- Add the mix into a greased doughnut tray and set in the fridge for 30 minutes, or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Keep stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.