Makes 2 pizzas
2 store-bought pizza bases
140g pizza sauce (in the Italian section at the supermarket)
½ teaspoon dried oregano
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (more to taste)
½ cup red capsicum, thinly sliced
¼ cup green capsicum, diced
½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
½ cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons crumbled feta
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the bases.
- Sprinkle lightly with dried oregano. Then divide toppings evenly over the two pizzas, beginning with shredded mozzarella, followed by capsicum, onion, mushrooms and feta.
- Bake pizzas for approximately 15 minutes, or until the crust is golden.
- Transfer pizza to a cutting board and allow to cool slightly before serving. Top with extra oregano if desired.