Here at SWIISH, we like to think we’ve got a bit of a knack for making green stuff taste delicious. This Zesty Greens & Beans Salad recipe is another delicious veggie medley that we love to make – and with six different types of vegetables, it packs a serious nutritional punch. Pair it with boiled eggs or tuna for a super satisfying meal.
ZESTY GREENS & BEANS SALAD
Vegetarian / Dairy-free / Refined Sugar-free
- 1 cup of kale, roughly torn
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups of green beans, topped and tailed
- 2 cups of baby spinach, roughly torn
- 1/2 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 a preserved lemon, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 avocado, to serve
- Massage the kale with lemon juice and half of the olive oil.
- Chop the green beans in half and combine with celery, spinach, zucchini, cabbage, and preserved lemon in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Mix sesame seeds throughout. Dress with remaining olive oil and add avocado to serve.