These So Delish Savoury Egg Muffins are too good to be true. A savoury brekkie with only 5 ingredients, it can be pre-prepared and tastes damn delicious. A winner? We think so!
SO DELISH SAVOURY EGG MUFFINS
Vegetarian / Gluten-free
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line or grease a non-stick 6-hole muffin tray.
- Whisk eggs, salt and pepper. Stir through spinach, tomato and feta.
- Divide mixture between muffin holes. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the tops are golden.
- Keep stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.